2020 SEAT Leon 5F - WORKS

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
przebiegly
(@przebiegly)
Topic starter

Hi,

The CarDongle is working in my Seat Leon 5F, only the GPS is not working very good.

Sometimes my MIB2 show me that my android auto device (CarDongle) maybe have blocked screen and the CarDongle rebooting a few times.

After this the CarDongle working fine.

Posted : 02/04/2021 10:07 am
przebiegly
(@przebiegly)
Topic starter

since yesterday the CD has stopped working. connecting to the PC and waiting for the orange light does not help, re-uploading the software also does not help. the car alternately displays the information that the device (CD) does not support android auto or to check if the screen is locked. connecting to pc on mirroid CD works normally. any other tips what to do next?

Posted : 01/11/2021 11:03 am
shaq1nj
(@shaq1nj)

Could you try getting the dongle to work on your Windows computer using Mirroid?

After that, could you try logging in to Play Store with your Google account and then updating the installed apps, such as YouTube? I tried updating Android Auto app, but I couldn’t find the option. However, Play Store did let me open the app! Then, when I opened it, I saw the CarDongle startup boot screen! After that, Android Auto started installing/updating a few apps. One app kept failing to update: Google Maps. Therefore, I closed Android Auto and tried to update Google Maps manually using Play Store. That worked! After that, I opened Android Auto app again and I was able to proceed to the next screen! I could now see the default Android Auto screen with the time. I then unplugged the dongle from my laptop and plugged it into my car. The dongle worked!!!! I then tried unplugging and replugging it about 5 times and it worked every single time! WOOHOO!!! I was able to get it working at last!

Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns. I can assist you as best as I can.

Take care!
Shahzore

Posted : 10/11/2021 6:23 am
przebiegly
(@przebiegly)
Topic starter

Last week it started after the update and connected to the laptop overnight, but there were other problems, including connecting the phone to the car when the CD is connected. Chris opened a separate thread about it.

Posted : 10/11/2021 12:20 pm
Share:

We are made up of a team of passionate programmers, industrial designers and Android lovers who wanted to innovate the way Android is used in modern day vehicles.

Where To Buy

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!