Notifications
Clear all

Request: Flash able ROM for beta users

Page 5 / 5
taskom
(@taskom)

My V1.0 work for me 100% ..
I wait any new update or cardongle V1.5 for start test it !!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2021 1:42 pm
jerwam
(@jerwam)
Trusted Member

Here is what they last sent me, but hasn't helped get the v1.5 device working.

Firmware

Hopefully they release something new for the v1.5 device soon.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2021 5:22 pm
Space_Bison
(@space_bison)
Eminent Member

Jerwam, The firmware you posted is the same version as they gave me at the end of September. Although my tester unit already had that version installed, I reflashed as they requested. The "new" flash didn't help much with my Mitsu's however.

PS: As I previously mentioned though, (on one of these topics) it did work the one time I tried it in a Hyundai Sonata. (2.3.05)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2021 7:23 pm
bosaad
(@bosaad)
Eminent Member

@jerwam
I think the cause of the problem is that the Android Auto certificate has expired, as other members mentioned...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/11/2021 8:15 am
jerwam
(@jerwam)
Trusted Member

Hello Bosaad, that could be a possibility. Maybe the cert they have in the v1 firmware is still good so it works, however the cert in the v1.5 firmware is expired, so it doesn't. Perhaps I rooted mine the day it expired, seems like a coincidence, but stranger things have happened.

Hopefully the CD team is working on a new v1.5 firmware that includes an updated cert, but as they've gone silent lately, who knows for sure.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/11/2021 9:32 pm
jerwam
(@jerwam)
Trusted Member

Hello my fellow v1.5 testers, have we all received our units yet? If so, what have you been testing? Are they still working? I heard from the CD team and it looks like they are hoping to have a new firmware shortly for these devices. Mine continues to only work in Mirroid; so hopefully the new firmware brings some good news.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/11/2021 4:04 pm
Space_Bison
(@space_bison)
Eminent Member

@jerwam, no changes from my POV......still waiting for firmware update to see if it will work in my vehicles. At least you are hearing something from the masters....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/11/2021 3:49 pm
jerwam
(@jerwam)
Trusted Member

Yeah, not much has changed here either. I wonder if the rest of the v1.5 devices have made it to their respective testers. Hopefully a new firmware is released soon and things start working again. Nothing really to test if the devices aren't working.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/11/2021 6:25 pm
Tommy
(@admin)
Member Admin

There will be a new OTA upgrade coming this Friday. Android Auto 6.0 certificate is being updated on CD.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/11/2021 3:00 am
AP756
(@ap756)
Trusted Member

@Tommy: Great. Please don't forget to provide this update as full ROM to download too. Thanks in advance.

Bye for now Fred

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/11/2021 8:21 am
AP756
(@ap756)
Trusted Member

Welcome back, forum. Hope there will be no other "blackout" due to spam etc. Let's go back to getting CarDongle working.

@Tommy: Any news regarding the update announced mid November?

Bye for now Fred

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/12/2021 1:12 pm
Page 5 / 5
Share:

We are made up of a team of passionate programmers, industrial designers and Android lovers who wanted to innovate the way Android is used in modern day vehicles.

Where To Buy

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!