8 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Tommy
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Hello CarDongle Fans,

This is the tester's thread for the latest version of v1.0 and v1.5.

V1.0 GPS has been reported to work using Waze.

V1.5 has the latest firmware. We'll explain about that in a bit.

We shipped out last Friday so the tester units should be arriving within the next week or so.

Thanks!

Posted : 27/08/2021 3:25 am
Tommy
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

test

Posted : 04/10/2021 8:41 am
Tommy
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Hi guys, we were only able to recover the OP of this thread. Should we revert the forums back to the version from 4-5 days ago? Or, should we rebuild the tester's thread here?

Posted : 04/10/2021 10:46 am
AP756
(@ap756)
Trusted Member

@Tommy: If possible restore only the thread, because we had some good postings during the last days. These shouldn't be lost.

Please copy all restored messages into this thread here, then copy the messages from the thread we used as a substitute thread to here and we can continue here (all messages related to test in one place). A lot of work, but worth to get all messages back in one place

Thanks and bye for now. Fred (still without test unit)

Posted : 04/10/2021 8:30 pm
mclellan83
(@mclellan83)

I still have a useless test unit, hahahah

Posted : 07/10/2021 4:15 pm
AP756
(@ap756)
Trusted Member

Mclellan83, get rid of it and send it to me 😉

Bye for now Fred

Posted : 07/10/2021 4:30 pm
mclellan83
(@mclellan83)

Hahaha, might end up selling it since I can't seem to find anyone who can help me with it

Posted : 08/10/2021 4:54 pm
jerwam
(@jerwam)
Trusted Member

Have you tried it in any other car as of yet? Another tester was able to get it working in a Hyundai, but it wouldn't work in his Mitsubishi. At least he was able to confirm the device functioned, and the CD team will need to look into why it doesn't work with the Mitsubishi brand. I don't know how far the CD team would take it for aftermarket equipment, but you never know.

Posted : 08/10/2021 7:42 pm
Share:

We are made up of a team of passionate programmers, industrial designers and Android lovers who wanted to innovate the way Android is used in modern day vehicles.

Where To Buy

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!