[Solved] Altre scuse e nessun prodotto. Diffidate

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Giuseppe
(@giuseppe-sanna)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Ancora nessun prodotto ricevuto, ora ci fanno sapere, che festeggiano il capodanno lunare, quindi fate voi....questi festeggiano tutto l'anno la fregatura xhe ci hanno fatto e ci prendono vistosamente per i fondelli. Possibile, che non ci sia alcuna strada per far punire legalmente questi truffatori?

Posted : 04/02/2022 1:44 pm
AP756
(@ap756)
Trusted Member

Giuseppe,

...No product received yet, now they let us know, that they celebrate the Lunar New Year, so you do .... these celebrate the rip off they did to us all year round and conspicuously take us for a ride. Is it possible that there is no way to legally punish these scammers?...

if there is a need you'll find a way to intervene. Obviously you didn't accept the risks (and the waiting time). I'm in the same boat, but I learned to wait for a good product. BTW using your old thread to complain would have been good enough 😜

Bye for now Fred

Posted : 04/02/2022 3:33 pm
Giuseppe
(@giuseppe-sanna)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Sentirsi dire da un moderatore (sono nella stessa barca), mi fa sorridere e la dice tutta riguardo la situazione creatasi.

Posted : 06/02/2022 6:23 pm
AP756
(@ap756)
Trusted Member

...Being told by a moderator (I'm in the same boat), it makes me smile and says it all about the situation that has arisen...

Don't want to explain all the reasons why I'm here to volunteer and to influence people in a positive way. Here are no scammers, here are people who want to bring a good product to the market and we (the customers) have to accept that shit happens on the way to a product which is unique.

Bye for now Fred

BTW translate.google.com does a good job to talk to foreigners in a common language

Posted : 06/02/2022 7:09 pm
Giuseppe
(@giuseppe-sanna)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Un moderatore molto fedele (cliente, chiedo scusa), che si prodiga a giustificare le mancate consegne dopo oltre un anno, parlando in prima persona e in un luogo che fa suo, "quasi offendendosi" per aver parlato di truffatori. Vedo che ti sei destreggiato bene ad utilizzare translate.google.com, per comprendere e rispondere alle mie rimostranze, vedo che nutri particolare interesse all'evoluzione delle mie proteste.
Buona Giornata

Posted : 07/02/2022 1:17 pm
AP756
(@ap756)
Trusted Member

Bem dito. Se eu souber um motivo, posso ficar calmo. E aprendi que correr contra uma parede não faz a parede se mover. Então parei de bater nas paredes :-).

Well said. If I know a reason I'm able to be calm. And I learned that running against a wall doesn't make the wall moving. So I stopped running into walls :-).

Bye for now Fred

Posted : 07/02/2022 2:14 pm
Giuseppe
(@giuseppe-sanna)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Arrivato e funzionante dopo aggiornamento firmware 1.5

Posted : 19/05/2022 3:15 pm
Share:

We are made up of a team of passionate programmers, industrial designers and Android lovers who wanted to innovate the way Android is used in modern day vehicles.

Where To Buy

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!