Home Forums Developer’s Section CarDongle GPS Mirroring APK – BETA Apk – For Android Phones Only

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Dudek, I did nothing out of the ordinary to connect the CD to the P30 Hotspot. Just turned on Hotspot in the Mobile network section and then did the setup to connect to it via the Car Dongle itself (while in the car of course). At that time I also enabled CD to connect to a few of my home wifi channels as well (for Mirroid) – however Hotspot is the CD default connection.

For Bluetooth I just used the CD Bluetooth tethering process under Phone Settings (in CD Settings app). Connected to phone hotspot first and then did bluetooth. Phone shows it is connected to CD for calls and media. However, I also enabled some Developer Networking options, in the phone which may have done something (not sure). On the phone the things I enabled were Hardware accelerated tethering and Bluetooth auto-connect.
    I then further fiddled with bluetooth settings on the CD, which I was able to access after obtaining Developer access and installing an app called Hidden Settings from the app store. Here I also enabled Hardware accelerated tethering. Lastly, on the CD under the Sound setting I made sure Bluetooth audio and Radio+Navigation Sound were toggled to On.

That’s about it as far as I can remember….

AP756
    Participant

On March 16th ttlycnfuzd wrote: I did notice that you need to use the FineAI launcher to actually do the update. If you’re using any other launcher, the confirm button doesn’t show up.

HTH, bye for now Fred

TheNewCoder
    Participant

lol you have been warned!

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.