MAZDA 2020 – 20212021-03-02T01:07:39+00:00

Home Forum Forums Compatibility MAZDA 2020 – 2021

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello, last Mazda vehicle has touchscreen disactivating when car moves. Is it compatible with cardongle?
    If not please refund my money thanks

sethm61
    Participant

I too am curious

djorgio
    Participant

Yes and No

If your Mazda came with AA it will work, but Mazda disables the touch screen completely when AA is launched so the touch screen will not work.

What you can do is set the device up on a PC and then connect a BT controller to operate it, I am considering buying a BT rotary wheel (similar to what Mazda offers OEM but cheap quality)

But they need to give us the ability to hard reset the device, currently, mine stopped working on the PC but will work in the Mazda but I had not yet connected a BT controller so it’s useless at the moment.

Also when I did have it half working in the car I was not getting any GPS lock

Agreed, I was annoyed as they claimed the device would somehow overcome this Mazda touch screen limitation as too good it would have been if true.

EmyLele
    Participant

So … What can we do?

sethm61
    Participant

What is a BT rotary wheel? And can i get one on amazon?

sethm61
    Participant

Years ago I bought a bypass module (to allow touch screen access while driving) for an Infiniti from Amazon. I have yet to find something similar for 21 mazda 6.

Anyone found such a bypass switch/module from any source?

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by sethm61.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Go to Top