- poyzParticipantOctober 4, 2021 at 8:45 amPost count: 20
Just like everyone, I had issues trying to use the unit after my first initial setup.
I’m not actually sure what I did to fix it but I used Mirroid to play with the settings on the CarDroid.
You’ll need Mirroid and MT65xx Preload Auto-Driver (links below). Mirroid will allow you to plug the CarDriod into your PC and use it as if your PC was your headunit.
Here are the things I changed/played around with.
– I re-established Bluetooth with my car headunit. Deleted and Added my car headunit to Bluetooth (using a Bluetooth app I downloaded from Play Store)
– I enabled Developer Settings (using a Settings app I downloaded from the Play Store)
– I changed USB connection type to MTP
– I disabled USB Debugging (you will loose connection to your PC as soon as you do this). The unit will always boot with USB Debugging on
Here’s a short video of it in action – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_boh6huMjE
Mirroid – https://en.mirroid.com/
MT65xx Preload Auto-Driver – https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1322778262904018626
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.