Home Forums Developer’s Section New Firmware Update (March 16 version) – adds GPS mirroring

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Am I the only one who doesn’t see the prompt in CD? I’m connected to the internet and everything and whenever I select upgrade, it just selects and then nothing. The button darkens and then comes back on for the upgrade. I’d love to upgrade through CD without going through my PC

calypso
    Participant

No you are not the only one.
    I also cant see update within dongle and unfortunately tried with PC and dongle
    died during the update. Lucky for me I was doing firmware by firmware and the first firmware was just fine but the last one killed my dongle.
    Now I’m stuck and I hope someone can help us with that because I can see I’m not the only one.

AP756
    Participant

On March 16th ttlycnfuzd wrote: I did notice that you need to use the FineAI launcher to actually do the update. If you’re using any other launcher, the confirm button doesn’t show up.

HTH, bye for now Fred

Ztensa
    Participant

Ah thanks. I’ll try that

andrea.paluzzi
    Participant

@Tommy

Are you still working on new firmware to solve GPS issue? with last firmware (16th March), Waze is OK. Google Maps NO. When we’ll can have a solution working with Google Maps?

azanatta
    Participant

Wonderin the exact same thing… It seems that there is no activity going on since the past two days…. Hopefully they’re working on a fix..

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.