Home Forums Applications Phone Calls/Waze

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi. My main gripes with AA are

1) Whenever I have Waze open in AA, I can no longer open/control it on my phone. I know that’s an intenteional function of AA (to encourage hands-off operation). With Cardroid, would I be able to circumvent that? How does Waze operate within Cardroid?

2) Whenever I use AA, my phone calls automatically route through my car (since AA turns “calls” on bluetooth on by default and won’t allow you to turn it off… for hands-free operation). It’s annoying, as I want to use my phone itself for calls but can’t (unless I select “private mode” for every phone call). Highly annoying. Will Cardroid allow me to use my phone for phone calls like normal?

Tommy
    Keymaster

1) We will have to install Waze and test this out. CarDroid won’t have such restrictions though.

2) Once your phone is connected to CarDroid, your calls will be through CarDroid BT if you like. You can also opt to just answer your phone like normal. CarDroid wants to free up your smartphone.

kenneth196
    Participant

Thanks!

Tommy
    Keymaster

We added Waze to the firmware. We will upload a video shortly!

Tommy
    Keymaster

we’ve added Waze… check out this uncut video with settings menu:

Thierry75
    Participant

Pour l’application WAZE, peux t’on se connecter avec notre login et mot de passe afin d’avoir WAZE identique à notre WAZE de notre smartphone. (favorie, dernière destination, domicile, travail, etc…)?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.