Request: Flash able ROM for beta users2021-07-08T07:52:19+00:00

Home Forum Forums Developer’s Section Request: Flash able ROM for beta users

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Participant

My V1.0 work for me 100% ..
    I wait any new update or cardongle V1.5 for start test it !!

jerwam
    Participant

Here is what they last sent me, but hasn’t helped get the v1.5 device working.

Firmware

Hopefully they release something new for the v1.5 device soon.

Space_Bison
    Participant

Jerwam, The firmware you posted is the same version as they gave me at the end of September. Although my tester unit already had that version installed, I reflashed as they requested. The “new” flash didn’t help much with my Mitsu’s however.

PS: As I previously mentioned though, (on one of these topics) it did work the one time I tried it in a Hyundai Sonata. (2.3.05)

bosaad
    Participant

@jerwam
    I think the cause of the problem is that the Android Auto certificate has expired, as other members mentioned…

jerwam
    Participant

Hello Bosaad, that could be a possibility. Maybe the cert they have in the v1 firmware is still good so it works, however the cert in the v1.5 firmware is expired, so it doesn’t. Perhaps I rooted mine the day it expired, seems like a coincidence, but stranger things have happened.

Hopefully the CD team is working on a new v1.5 firmware that includes an updated cert, but as they’ve gone silent lately, who knows for sure.

jerwam
    Participant

Hello my fellow v1.5 testers, have we all received our units yet? If so, what have you been testing? Are they still working? I heard from the CD team and it looks like they are hoping to have a new firmware shortly for these devices. Mine continues to only work in Mirroid; so hopefully the new firmware brings some good news.

Space_Bison
    Participant

@jerwam, no changes from my POV……still waiting for firmware update to see if it will work in my vehicles. At least you are hearing something from the masters….

jerwam
    Participant

Yeah, not much has changed here either. I wonder if the rest of the v1.5 devices have made it to their respective testers. Hopefully a new firmware is released soon and things start working again. Nothing really to test if the devices aren’t working.

Tommy
    Keymaster

There will be a new OTA upgrade coming this Friday. Android Auto 6.0 certificate is being updated on CD.

AP756
    Participant

@Tommy: Great. Please don’t forget to provide this update as full ROM to download too. Thanks in advance.

Bye for now Fred

AP756
    Participant

Welcome back, forum. Hope there will be no other “blackout” due to spam etc. Let’s go back to getting CarDongle working.

@Tommy: Any news regarding the update announced mid November?

Bye for now Fred

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Go to Top