v1.5 tester unit ready – Need to select one Master Tester2021-07-08T10:40:34+00:00

Home Forum Forums Developer’s Section v1.5 tester unit ready – Need to select one Master Tester

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hello CD Community,

We have one prototype unit of v1.5 CarDongle with new and improved GPS antenna and firmware.

We’d like to select an active forum member, who has helped assisting others with their CarDongle issues, to do the honors of helping us confirm that the v1.5 prototype is ready for production.

Please email us at dev@cardongle.co with your forum profile name, contribution number, etc and we will select the tester who we think would add the most to the CarDongle community.

Thanks!

UPDATE: We are looking for testers for these 10 units. One caveat is that we’d ask you to accept that they are only 2+32gb and quad core. We’d ship to you ahead of everyone else though so if you don’t mind having a lower spec model (if you ordered 4+64gb Octacore), then email us at: dev@cardongle.co – Email Subject “Willing to accept v1.5 Teser Unit”

• This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Tommy.
    Giustino Peruggio
    Participant

I would also be willing to take a test but I have already paid for a finished test.

bosaad
    Participant

I’m ready, email has been sent.👍🤞

AP756
    Participant

Well, I have to add my interest – email sent.

Greetings Fred

jerwam
    Participant

I’d be willing as well. Eagerly waiting to see the improvements on the GPS.

Email sent.

taskom
    Participant

I have send the email for help .
    I have and V1.0

Tommy
    Keymaster

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for volunteering to be a beta tester.

We shipped a unit to Canada and it should be arriving today.

If you are interested in testing still, let us know here and at dev@cardongle.co as we will have another 10 units to test (July) before going into mass production.

Thanks!

Cafiso
    Participant

Hey together I also want to be a beta tester.
    If you want someone from Germany.

Greetings

flavah
    Participant

I want to participate Beta Tester!

churritin01
    Participant

Hi, I will like to be selected as a Beta tester for car dongle 1.5v and other devices, I am currently beta testing Android auto, google assistant, google maps, android 11 and I will be testing soon android 12 once samsung and google made it available, My name is Carlos a esteban, from tampa, florida, My vehicle is a Nissan Sentra 2021 SR and an Altima 2020 SR as well
    Thanks

mozzer33uk
    Participant

Hi

I would like to be a beta tester here in the UK please.

Email has been sent.

AP756
    Participant

To all future beta testers: CarDongle needs your input and ideas to make this product a success. To make sure you are really interested to support CD team you might follow the first master beta tester Jerwam on his thread (called “test image”) and you might comment and volunteer. Thanks for your attention.

Bye for now. Fred

Viacheslav
    Participant

Hi

I would like to be a beta tester here in Russia, please.

The email was sent.

hari
    Participant

Email sent.

Thanks

Tommy
    Keymaster

Hello everyone,

As per today’s update on IGG, if you’d like to receive v1.5 tester unit, then you’d need to be willing to accept that it is only 2+32gb and quad core. If you’d like to withdraw your request to test, then please also email us at: dev@cardongle.co

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Go to Top