v1.5 tester unit ready – Need to select one Master Tester2021-07-08T10:40:34+00:00

Home Forum Forums Developer’s Section v1.5 tester unit ready – Need to select one Master Tester

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Good Morning,

I am the Contribution ID 4735 and I have ordered 2 OctaCore 4 + 64gb units.

My car is a DS7 and I offer to be a tester in case you need to test the CarDongle on that brand of vehicle in Spain.

Sincerely,

mclellan83
    Participant

I’m not sure what happened to the other thread we had going, but the suggesting of using a usb hub didn’t do anything since it stayed orange the whole time. I had it running for over 20 minutes and nothing came of it, any other ideas?

AP756
    Participant
    mclellan83
    Participant

I believe I have already updated the firmware in it, but I will try plugging it back into a computer again. It ran on a computer, which is why they were saying that they didn’t think my head unit was giving it enough power to fire up the dongle

Tommy
    Keymaster

@mclellan83 The other thread was corrupted. We will revert the site back to the older version so we can restore that thread….. thanks!

mclellan83
    Participant

No luck after plugging the dongle into a computer, still does the orange constantly

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Go to Top