Home Forums Applications YouTube

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

My YouTube is missing… and it won’t allow me to install it through the play store. Simply goes through the process of downloading, then tries to install, then goes back to acting like I need to download/install again.

ttlycnfuzd
    Participant

Side-note… I was able to download/install by getting the APK from apkmirror, but it still doesn’t show up on the homescreen. If you click on a YouTube link, it will open up.

malfuncion
    Participant

I was able to get it installed before the first round of OTA updates, now it gives me an “Unsupported” for the following: YouTube, YouTube Music, AndroidAuto APK (its installed but hidden, PlayStore sees it). After I did the OTA this morning, I now have WebUI icons, TTY services and a few other icons that were supposed to be hidden. Would be nice if we could hide icons on the launcher.. or modify launcher settings at all.

jerwam
    Participant

For the launcher, I’m using Car Launcher Free, looks good on screen and works well. It also gives you full access to the standard Android settings. You’ll see two settings apps in the app drawer, one for each.

vlada011
    Blocked

Guys. Be happy that anything is working.
    I hope you understand that android os is free but if you want everything to work you must follow some regulations especially for google apps. They are free but you must do it wright.

Lorenzo_N
    Participant

Connect you CD in a usb port and use your PC.
    open the file apps_en.json (using notepad)
    File is located in …..\SWEXT\app_storage\kr.co.difine.homelauncher
    check if present this line
    {“package”:”com.google.android.youtube”},
    IF NOT PRESENT add it
    Save
    exit
    reboot CD
    now icon should be presente
    Ciao
    Lorenzo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.